If you click on the pictures, you can get a closer look.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Interesting and helpful websites

Glenda  and Willie sent me this and asked me to put this on our blog.  I have put a link to the website or blog that this information is available at.  I will put anything on our blog that is helpful, but you have to keep in mind, copyright laws.  We can only put information that is ours OR we can link to the person that has it on their site.  That way, they are given credit for this information and we are not stealing from them...So, anything you want to keep track of, I will be glad to list it on our blog for you...

I have added a link to the right side concerning enlarging and reducing block sizes. You can click on it there or you can click on it here and get there....Great information.

No comments:

Post a Comment