If you click on the pictures, you can get a closer look.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Places to look for fabric

I told you about a new website at the meeting but I forgot to tell you about it on my last post.  This website is called Find My Fabric. I haven't used it and don't know how good it is so someone needs to try it out. 

If you are looking for a fabric and can't find it locally, go to this site and see if you can find what you're looking for and let us know what you find out. 

Another website that  I'll put on the blog is called Quiltshops.com. It is 250 shops that you can also look for fabric on.  I have used this site alot and love it. 

You can access both of these sites by clicking on them from the right hand side of the blog...websites of interest. 

I will be adding other things to the blog periodically, so check back often.

No comments:

Post a Comment